Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Printable Freebies

The past few weeks have gone by fast!  I helped my daughter look for a new apartment, took a few naps, and worked on some sewing and a couple of new printables.  Given the fact that it will be the 4th of July holiday in just a few short weeks, I feel like I should be working on Christmas stuff already!

I wanted to add a little 4th of July flair to my mantle, so while I was (supposed to be) resting my back I put together a little sumthin'-sumthin' to share


Download full size (8 x 10) high resolution pdf here:


My daughter will be sharing her new apartment, which prompted this printable, which will also be a housewarming gift!  I ended up making it in about 10 colors, but settled for putting these 4 colors on the printable:



Download the high resolution 2-page set for 5 x 7 frames here:



And here they are on my mantle in some freshly re-painted frames!



Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. These are great! I hope you'll add them to my Patriotic Project Parade.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/06/patriotic-project-parade-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com