Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Cowgirl Pin-Ups

I've had a busy few days, still doing lots of cleaning out and organizing.  Dull, dull things like linen closets, but a necessary thing from time to time.  I've run across a few things I had forgotten about- a lovely matelasse`bedspread and shams and a hand crocheted pillow my mom had made for me.  

They might seem like things you would remember you had, but honestly when we built and moved into this home I was quite ill.  We were downsizing which turned out to be one of the best moves we made, but there were things that got pushed aside that I just couldn't make a decision on at the time.  So when I have good days I keep working at these things.  And try to squeeze in a project or two just for fun.  :D

Got a few good picks this week- this wonderful chrome over copper English Teapot and the fun, folksy vintage tablecloth it is on



and this '70's vintage ceramic owl bank


I updated a jewelry box I had gotten some time back.  I used some scrapbook paper and a vintage cowgirl pin up image to dress it up a bit.



Free for your use:




And a cute vintage playing card
 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    My name is Hannah, I'm in a sweet band called 'Atluk' we are currently making our own EP cds and would really love to use your cowgirl-pin up image.... they are so great! The thing is we would be selling the cds at our gigs, so we were wondering if we could have your permission to do that.
    All the best, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, these cowgirl images are not my personal artwork, they are famous pin-ups from the 1930's-60's by Brown & Bigelow. Here is the contact info to be able to use their images for something you would sell.

      Denny O'Connor
      Licensing Manager
      Brown & Bigelow, Inc.
      345 Plato Blvd. East
      St. Paul, MN 55107
      (651) 293-7227 Phone
      (651) 293-7077 Fax
      doconnor@brownandbigelow.com

      http://www.brownandbigelowlicensing.com/

      Best of luck to you and your sweet band!
      Loretta

      Delete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com