Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Free Ephemera Friday #4

If you have been keeping up with these, you will have noticed I missed posting last week.  But here is my (adorable!!) excuse:
That is my great-niece and I had such a wonderful time visiting her and my family last weekend!  She is just about 6 months old and all things wonderful and perfect and sweet.  

We stayed at the beach and were blessed with fantastic weather the whole visit.
Here is a pic of one sublime sunrise


So in the few days since I have been back to Texas I have just been playing 'catch up'.  

I do have some great images to share this week.  You may be wondering what this is all leading to, but I promise it's all good!!  Next week I am ordering the Ranger Melt Art Melting Pot and I am so excited about all of the possibilities!

For now- here are a few more images.

Some cool corsets:





Some vintage dress patterns


and some spring chickens :D
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com