Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Custom Stamps- The Way To Go!

Just a quick post to give you a heads up on a favorite product I have recently purchased- They are custom Trodat rubber stamps from Stampxpress.com!  I use them on all of my merchandise hang tags for the products in my booth, as well as return address info on packages and letters I send out.

With this being Breast Cancer Awareness month an easy way to help the cause would be to order your custom self inking Trodat stamp with the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon so the profits go to help cure this horrible disease.

It seems that every woman knows at least one other woman affected by breast cancer.  I hope that none of you has personally suffered this kind of loss, but I have lost 3 people in my family to cancer and it is so hard.

With Christmas right around the corner, many of us will be sending out cards, and it makes it so much easier to be able to stamp the signatures or return address- and you can truly get so many designs now, why not?   Trodat stamps are made in the USA, and I am such a big supporter of all American made products and companies.  I think it is hard to complain about the state of the economy if you are not doing all you can to support small businesses right here. 

Thanks for taking time to make a difference today!  I always appreciate all that you all do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com