Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Observation- Feel Free to Comment

Am I the only one- or do you find all of the jukebox additions to the blogs irritating and distracting?  I realize I may have an older mind that cannot multi-task like it used to, but when I get to a blog I want to read and the music I may or may not like starts playing, all I can do is look for the box to make it STOP! (there, I used uppercase anyway!)

Worse yet- if I do manage to find the box and stop the madness, when I go to an older post it starts all over again! Ugh!
 
If I am in the family room on my laptop the music comes on and disturbs those around me watching a show, and it certainly keeps me from what I am trying to do, which is READ THE BLOG! (more uppercase- uh oh!)



I cannot read and listen effectively at the same time, and if I cannot make the music stop, I simply leave the blog.  So, what I want to know is this:
Am I the only one that feel this way about this newfangled widget?  Please leave your comments either way.  I am curious.....

2 comments:

  1. I HATE HATE HATE music on blogs. I don't even look for the box to turn it off. If it starts playing, I just move on and remind myself not to come back to that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not like music on the blogs. It makes the page load incredibly slow too.

    ReplyDelete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com