Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eewwww........It's The Flu!

I was tired before my Florida trip, really tired while I was in Florida, and exhausted by the time I got home.  I went to see my PC Doctor the day after my return pretty much draggin' myself along.  I figured that a common issue that goes along with my Lyme had returned, and that is Mononucleosis (or Epstein-Barr) and the test results and my enlarged spleen did not disappoint.  However, what has really gotten me down, down, down the past week has been the Flu.  




So here I am.....




The good news is that between blowing my nose and sleeping with my mouth hanging open I have had some time to explore some new project ideas on the internet.  I have been super frustrated the past few days looking for the new Silhouette Fabric Interfacing.  It is one of the big reasons I wanted Silhouette SD, and the stuff is just sold out everywhere.  I did find ONE package of the iron on type (fingers crossed) and got it ordered today (fingers double crossed), so hopefully I can be artfully creating fabulous projects of fabulosity in the very near future.  

Oops.......looks like the Nyquil is kicking in again.

Okay.

(back soon) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sorry to hear you're sick! Take care....rest.... we'll still be here later :)

    ReplyDelete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com