Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

And....The WINNER is......

First of all, let me apologize for being gone from the blog for sooo long!  I thought about all of my followers every day, wondering the outcome of the Great Giveaway.  We have had a family medical emergency, and I just have truly not been able to catch my breath.  I'm not sure why these things always seem to time out this way.  Just Murphy's Law at work.  Ahhh Murphy....not sure who you were, but you were wise.


So- Let's get down to it!!!  :)


As promised, I wrote down all the names of everyone that was kind enough to leave a comment on the blog.  





Folded them and put them in the basket:

Mixed them all up really, really well:


I will contact you and let you know how to get the gift certificate, and my thanks to everyone for staying with me through all of this turbulence.


I certainly hope to get back to crafting and sewing just ASAP!  I am definitely in need of a creative outlet!!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am SO thrilled to have won! I have not recieved an email yet so I will leave it with you! Thanks! annemolino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following, and all of your nice comments!! I hope you have fun w/ the gift certificate!! :)

    ReplyDelete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com